Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

My excuse for not updating is I forgot my gmail logon & password and finally figured it out! So much has happened since my last posting. My oldest handsome son Wayne got married to beautiful Annie at the Mt. Timpanogos temple June 19, 2009. Pikula family reunion was held around their wedding so it was a great week! Latanya is LOVING her mission, especially being in Yap and becoming fluent in the language. Milika's kids have been doing great in sports with Breana excelling in track and field. Nisi's family has been enjoying the summer break - school is only 2 weeks away. Anna and her 3 little ones have attempted to come to SGU for a well deserved break but we're still waiting... Fanua & Sefa will head out for a mini vacation in August and I'm going to Boise to watch Naki - yay for me! Mele had a debut showing of her stylish hair pieces at the MOST beautiful La Caille restaurant in Little Cottonwood Canyon (trust me, when I do start the dating game thingy, a lunch/dinner date WILL happen at this little piece of heaven). Check out Mele's web at tulet.etsy.com Tori has had a memorable, fun filled summer - Bear Lake, etc. Joe FINALLY got a job - SLC airport food catering planes. His passion is rugby and he's quite the studly stud. Wayne also got a job at Delta (ramp agent) - just ask me how excited I really am to have Delta flight bennies!! Oh yeah, my new passion is Zumba! Discovered this heart pumping, fun filled aerobic work out (music is awesome!) so when I'm not traveling I go about 4x per week. Love it!

3 comments:

PrincessAnna said...

Yes, it's time to do the "thingy" and visit LaCaille. Hurry, winter is coming.

Fancy Face Fanua said...

Yah for updating blogs, nice post mom! Now, you can update mine for me...Sefa's the only one who's doing it for ours now.

Who's Princess Anna? Our sister Anna? Where's her blog?

what's Zumba? Sounds like fun? How come no one's answering my questions, they're all great?! :)

Team 'Iloa said...

Ahhhhh, Paris in spring time. I like how you roll...or fly. Good for you!