Friday, July 31, 2009

Paris in the Spring Time


Oh yes I did... I went to Paris in the spring time (just like the song). WOW oh WOW! My coworker Jill Jones and I flew to Paris in April for a few days. The Louvre, Versailles (my fav), Monte Martre, Sacre Cour, Champs Ellyses, Notre Dame, riding the metro (surprisingly easy), eating crepes & chocolat croissants (oh my) - bakeries are on every corner. We walked miles daily and needed to (after failing to pass up yet another bakery). Jill got us a great deal at the Paris Hilton, we didn't take enough Euros but money exchange booths were readily available. What a trip! Can't wait to go again - hopefully this time it will be a trip with some of my kids.
Magnifique! Sensationnel! Merveilleux!

2 comments:

♥tori. said...

Mom cute Paris photos you look sexyyyyyy

PrincessAnna said...

YAY You're blogging again!!
We miss you and are still eating those "hot candies" You deserve another trip... keep us updated.
Love, taisa jax nisi